Please join us Tuesday July 10th, for our regular monthly meeting. We’ll meet at the Ingleside Branch of the SF Public Library, Ocean Avenue at Plymouth, from 7pm to 8:30pm.
2. Approval Minutes
3. Monthly updates:
– SF Parks Alliance
– Grant applications
– Other ongoing issues
– Your concerns
***Meeting Notes Added 7/26***
Ridge Lane Neighbors Ass. Monthly Meeting: July 10, 2018
In attendance: Warren, Lynn, Nahal, Eric, Robert, Monika, Scott, Julia, Patricia
New attendees: Courtney Overtin [firstname.lastname@example.org] and Faina Korboukh [email@example.com]
-Julia discusses the DPW application for $2.2 million Active Transportation Program [ATP] grant. DPW will conduct survey of use on feeder routes to RL in order to bolster grant proposal. Discussion of the fact that current closure of Parcel 4 will possibly undermine count. Julia notes that ATP is very data driven and DPW will try to capture accurate picture of use pattern. The grant is a long shot but if obtained RL would become a DPW project.
-Discussion about need to change design on lower part of Parce3l 4 to accommodate existing water lines. PUC will not change the lines. Nahal and Eric propose that design be changed from concrete to wood. Julia suggests higher-ups in DPW do a site visit. Discussion about setting up visit dates. Julia will discuss with DPW.
-Patricia suggests calendaring a RL Clean Day before celebration of completion of Parcel 4. No action taken.
-Monika brings up Board of Supervisor’s add back process. She says it will be vicious fight this year.
-Robert brings up Balboa Park housing project. July 24 presentation by Mission Housing at City College.
Next meeting August 7, 2018